If you want to hire me for a private commission please read through this page to get an overview of my services and current rates.
If you are looking to hire me for commercial/non-private purposes, you can see apart from this page and instead please write me an e-mail from the About page.
About commissioning me
Before you order, please make sure to have read my Terms of Service futher down below.
When I have commission slots open, you can use the form at the bottom of this page to order. Please be aware that the form is basically just sending me an e-mail with your commission request. You will not be charged for anything when using the form. Once I have recieved your e-mail I will get back to you with an estimate of the final price which you then agree upon. If I cannot take your commission for any reason I will let you know as well.
All prices below are base prices and include a single character. Things that might increase the price are complex character designs, not being able to provide a good visual reference, complex backgrounds, amount of detail in the image in general.
Explanation of my services
Monochrome/greyscale sketch: The overall look of the drawing is loose and sketch-looking. I shade the drawing in greyscale or a monochromatic color scheme (different light-and-shadow variations of the same color). The polishing is centered around the character's key features (usually the face and hair).
Flat colors: The character is colored but the overall shading (light/shadow) is minimal very closely resembles celshading. The polishing is centered around the character's key features (usually the face and hair). The lineart can appear sketchy.
Fully colored: The overall look of the drawing is very polished. I usually never produce lineart for these because I paint directly on the sketch. My style typically portraits stylized characters with semi-realistic rendering.
Single character and simple backgrounds only. High focus on the character/person's face. The drawing includes bust-and-up area of the character. Character/people portraits come with a simple flat background linked to the character's theme - unless you wish for a transparent background.
Monochrome/greyscale sketch $35
Flat colors $45
Fully colored $70
Character portrait examples:
Halfbody drawings cuts the character around the waist/thigh area depending on the pose and character's design. Halfbody characters come with a simple flat background linked to the character's theme - unless you wish for a transparent background. If you want a more complex background please specify it when you order your commissions. Complex backgrounds starts at $20for halfbodies and becomes more expensive depending on the level of detail and general complexity.
Monochrome/greyscale sketch $40
Flat colors $50
Fully colored $80
Complex backgrounds $20+
Extra character +50% of price for a single character
In some cases, small parts of the character might be cut away from the painting to better support a good composition or angle. Fullbody characters come with a simple flat background linked to the character's theme - unless you wish for a transparent background. If you want a more complex background please specify it when you order your commissions. Complex backgrounds starts at $35 for fullbodies and becomes more expensive depending on the level of detail and general complexity.
Flat colors $80
Fully colored $90
Complex backgrounds $35+
Extra character +50% of price for a single character
Single character and transparent background only.
'Chibi characters' are smaller (and usually cuter) interpretations of a person or a character. Usually only main features of a character is tranferred into the "chibi look" to keep them simpler. My chibis usually measure 2 heads tall which means that the size of the head is the same size as the body.
Fully colored $ 65
OOTD - Outfit of the Day
I offer this kind of commission as a seperate category because it's more straight forward than a typical fullbody illustration since I draw a picture based on a single reference image. I draw the person as seen on the reference image - I will not draw extra features or made-up outfits. Typically I select a pose I find fitting for the outfit or the accessories in the reference image. If you have a specific pose in mind please tell me. It is okay to add a few extra elements, e.g. like a coffee in your hand or a phone etc. If you're in doubt just ask :) For very complex outfits the price will be adjusted accordingly.
The charcter will be colored and have basic shading. Rendering is focused around the head-area.
Fullbody digital OOTD $ 70
Terms of Service
If you have a problem with any of these statements, they may be changed if discussed with me prior to ordering your commissioned piece.
1. GENERAL TERMS
- All drawings will include a subtle signature that you may not remove.
- I might record the drawing process and post it on my youtube.
- Prices are subject to change based on demand.
- I have the right to reject any order that I do not feel comfortable drawing for any reason.
- Currency accepted is either USD or Danish Kroner and can be paid through PayPal or any Danish payment service such as MobilePay or bank transfer.
- All commissions must be paid in full upfront. For big pieces ($100+) I can agree to split the payment.
- Don't send me any money before I have agreed to give you a slot and requested you to send me the payment.
3. PROCESS AND DELIVERY
- I will notify you when I have started on your commission and you, therefore, lose the rights to a refund (see point 7 further below for more info on refunds)
- While I'm working on your commission I will make reviews with you to make sure I make it just right for you!
- Amount of reviews depend on the complexity of the work.
- During the reviews, you will see work-in-progress and these images will usually include a watermark and be smaller than the finished piece.
- The time it takes to finish your commission varies 1 week - 3 months depending on factors such as health, complexity of commissioned piece, other work, family issues and con seasons.
- If anything comes up that will slow the progress of the initially estimated delivery time I will let you know asap.
- Once the piece is finished you will receive the full-resolution image. Note that there is no physical product. Depending on where you live, we can arrange to print your artwork. Just ask :)
- A fee will be added if you want something changed on the final drawing - unless, of course, a misunderstanding from my side has been made.
- If you wish for me to change something in the drawing you have previously been satisfied with, I will charge you a fee to change it. The amount of the extra charge depends on the change you want me to make.
- If your reference is unclear to start with changes will come at an extra charge.
5. COPYRIGHT / USAGE POLICY
- I, the artist, claim the rights to the produced drawing, not the buyer. Therefore I am allowed to use the copyrighted artwork to:
- Promote myself with it everywhere
- Publish books with it
- Display it everywhere to my liking
- Post it wherever I want
- The buyer is allowed to:
- Use the commissioned piece for personal use unless agreed otherwise (yes, you can upload it to your dA, Instagram, tumblr, etc.)
- Print the artwork and claim the character(s) as their own, but not the artwork itself.
- Use the artwork to promote themselves. You are not forced to give me credit when you post it but it is very appreciated.
- The following is considered copyright infringement:
- Reproducing/using the copyrighted artwork commercially - means making money off it in any way.
- Claiming the artwork as your own
- Removing my signature from the artwork
- Altering the artwork without my consent
- I reserve the full rights to the image and it's use/distribution unless otherwise agreed upon (rights to the image for your own non-personal use may be purchased).
6. CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
- I will do everything I can to make my customers happy!
- If you have a problem with anything in regards to the commissioned piece please tell me right away so we can find a solution together.
7. REFUND / CANCELLATION POLICY
- The buyer is not allowed a refund once I started working on the commission.
- If for any reason I am unable to start your commission you will receive a full refund.
- If you cancel your order before I started it, you can get a full refund.
- If you are getting a refund, do not request a Paypal chargeback. I will transfer the money back to you myself.
- If you request a Paypal chargeback at any point when you were not allowed to ask for a refund you will lose all beforementioned rights to the commissioned piece and I will have the full right to profit further from it in any way. I will also decline the chargeback and give Paypal our conversations in which we talk about the commission as evidence that I have completed work for you. Futhermore you will be blacklisted for commissioning me again.
If the buyer breaks any of the points stated above they will lose all beforementioned rights to the artwork commissioned by me, the artist, and I will have the right to profit further from the commissioned artwork in any way I see fit. If you have a problem with any of these statements, they may be changed if discussed with me prior to ordering your commissioned piece.